Y0l2254

Rifboy

Here is a picture of my Yo Eddy! I bought it new in 1997 or 1998 (I really can not remember! Sad huh?) It is VERY original, the only changes made being tires, chains and brake pads. It is a large frame, built with Shimano Deore XT everything. Ritchie stem, bars and seat post and a pair of shimano pedals. The rims are Mavic 217's that are getting ready for retirement.

Obviously the bike has seen light use, mostly beating around town stuff. This is my second Fat the first being a mid 80's Wicked that I used for a few years and sold. Loved that bike!

I love this bike too, I don't ride as much as I should but it is an awesome machine. I keep it clean, there is no rust in the seat tube as I oil it regularly. There are a few little paint chips that I should get after but other than that she's pretty original.
Maybe I'll go for a ride after work tonight....
Rifboy

Attachments

• Fat2.JPG
    Fat2.JPG
    168 KB · Views: 72

settemarche

loving it. all original. beautiful basic black!

however... those tires are looking suspiciously new.

thanks for sharing.

Rifboy

It is very original! Although it is one part less original as of yesterday, I bought a Brooks saddle for it this week, I have always hated the Ritchie saddle the bike was built with and I decided to try one of these, I'll let you know how it works out.
Rifboy