Resurrecting my Yo!

sketchy

It's more the position for me. My go to bike last year was a fully rigid 29er that I could ride all day with no problems but the low bars of the Yo Eddy just kill me. I'm going to borrow my buddy's ML and give that a whack and if I can ride for more than an hour without crying then I'll start looking for a new bike.

WVEddy

It's more the position for me. My go to bike last year was a fully rigid 29er that I could ride all day with no problems but the low bars of the Yo Eddy just kill me. I'm going to borrow my buddy's ML and give that a whack and if I can ride for more than an hour without crying then I'll start looking for a new bike.

the rider poistion makes a huge difference. I ride a L yo eddy with a 80mm fork, 1 inch of spacers under the stem, and a 2in riser bar. the bars are still below the seat, but only by an inch or so. it is now pretty comfortable and still handles. if i switch to a stem with some rise, it will probaly be even better. the 0 degree 135mm control tech stem looks cool, but function over design will win out for me.