Fat Ti(me)

Defiant

Yes these are NOS , original.
I have been looking and was surprised that i was offered a couple of sets, all through private sellers (who actually do not want to sell them)

Fat4.jpg

Fat5.jpg

Fat3.jpg

Decals will be applied soon, but not now, i want to take some time for this,..i only get 1 chance and these cost a fortune so i want to do it perfect.

new parts:
- Moots/Kish Titanium stem
- Kolo titanium Bar
- Chris King Pewter Classic hubed Wheelset
- Titanium rear Casette
- XTR m900 Shifters
- Onza Titanium Barends

AB

Yes these are NOS , original.
I have been looking and was surprised that i was offered a couple of sets, all through private sellers (who actually do not want to sell them)

Decals will be applied soon, but not now, i want to take some time for this,..i only get 1 chance and these cost a fortune so i want to do it perfect.

Understood - Perfection has it's rewards. Nice ahhh ... workshop??? I guess times are in Amsterdam.

Cheers

smittylube

Looks killer :D

What tires are those?

I found those skewers (in black) to replace my stock ones on my wicked.. They look better on your bike. That thing must only weight 20 lbs- that rocks!

steve

Defiant

Thanks Guys

@Andy: i am not sure what you mean with Workshop and times :confused:
If you are looking for new decals let me know, i can give you some info but i do not think the guys would appreciate it if I put their names up here,..that makes me feel uncomfortable because they were doing me a favour ;)
thanks for the comments on my Blog Guestbook ;)

@Steve: these are Tioga Spycho II Kevlar skinwall, the others are the same model only Amber colour.
I have 2 sets of both NOS, you can see the amber ones on the Serotta TiMax and Ibis Mojo

It is indeed pretty light, but i did not weigh the bike yet.

AB

No worries - my proof reading is poor to say the least. What I meant to say/infer was that your bike room / "workshop" is pretty plush and the economy must be good (i forgot to type "good") in Amsterdam. I'm sure the bike will turn out great.

Defiant

Yesterday i made the first small ride on the Ti Fat 006 Medium
It is great, sharp, light, confortable and pretty
Decals will be put on next week
And i know,..i need to get those brakes set up correctly but they told me it was going to rain so i put these on in a hurry because i wanted to test it ;)

Fat5-1.jpg

more pictures here, click on them and they will open bigger,..

bonsaii

Great!

That Titanium looks just teriffic! And the titanium parts, too..! Cool!

Look forward to see the decals on there!

-bns

Spikes

Take care with the decals. Do you have the proper instructions? I have them for you and used them for my TiFat. Worked like a charm. Let me know if you need the info. I can even help out with the right solvents.

Defiant

Thanks Pieter but fortunately i have applied them already and they look great.
Rody helped me out.

FatFinal.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

taken with my iphone so the quality of the pictures are not that great :mad:

Defiant

And what do you want to know about the titanium KOLO handlebar?

From what i know, KOLO was a small UK company and made also titanium Stems...

Defiant

Thanks

this sunday i will take her out again,..

i think it is funny that when i ride it nobody recognises the bike as something special, which i think it is,.. ;)