1996 Fatlanta

henk19

Ok so I now have this beautiful FATLANTA frame sitting here, the farthest I have gotten is ordering a chris Igleheart fork from BIKEMAN, to match the frame. I was wondering if anyone knew how this bike was built up to start with. Also I want to build it up with as NOS parts as possible, probably not going to ride this one all the time i have two other yos that can handle the day to day abuse. I want to make it as bad ass as possible.
Any suggestions and if anyone has any cool retro anodized red or blue bits that would help out, i would certainly appreciate it!

J.C.

Zook

Bulleye three color hubs might be cool:

Blue Flange - white or polished Alum centers - Red Flange

Last I heard you could still contact Bullseye for hubs directly at (818) 846-9163

henk19

1996 fatlanta

I would really like to find a set of the 10th anniversary SRAM 9.0sl shifters and derailers that where red, white, and blue in color. But they are hard to find and that might be a little too much.

Good idea with the hubs, i think i am trying to get some red ringle hubs right now if nor=t maybe just red chris king hubs, if these do not work i will try the bullseyes. thanks.

Also looking for a red seat post for her also. (Ringle)

If anyone has any ideas please share them.

kevin881

I have a pair of NOS red anodized gravity research skewers. I just recently bought them, but decided not to use them...

PM me if interested in this set. They are unused.

lucifer

henk19 said:
It is a 1 inch, let me know if you have any.

Thanks

J.C.

I have a 1" x 135 red zooka. It is used but in very good to excellent condition. It doesnt have the big stickers on the sides. Pm me your email if you are interested and I'll try and send pics later tonight...

henk19

bullseye hubs

would the old school BMX bullseye hubs work, basically I am wondering of you can put a cassette on them. They are 36 hole red white and blue, which would be perfect. I just want to make sure they will work.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

rody

Henk19,

If they are truly "bmx" hubs, they will have a 120mm rear spacing instead of the 135mm you will need for the Yo.

Bullseye did make 135 rear axels that can easily be swapped out if you are in love with the hub shell. Additionally, the hubs pictured will accept a freewheel but not a cassette. Sachs made a nice 8 speed unit that would be compatible as does Sunrace now.

Good luck with the build...

rody

henk19

Thanks a ton

I have been looking for that set for my FATLANTA. got them for $43.00
thanks for the heads up... Now I Need a red seat post, and I will have an awesome start.