Wanted: Slim Chance decals

Spikes

The Slim I found could do with a new paint job. Can anyone help me out with a set of new decals?

settemarche

Spikes,

i think you need to hit up the Yo Kris guy. i bought my set from him sometime last year. maybe he has another? if not i know that Tom Kellogg of Spectrum Cycles has Chris Chance decals. he offered them to me when i had them repaint my Slim.

Best of luck,

Sette

Spikes

Sette, could you post me a picture of that Slim with Chris Chance decals? That could be a nice option too. Regards, Spikes

settemarche

Spikes,

some before and after action. this was originally a Slim, repainted at Spectrum and rebadged a Chris Chance, and i sent it back again and had it switched back to a Slim.

Sette.

p.s. if your bike is a Columbus tube frame. there is a guy in Australia who sell on eBay. i got the decals in only a couple days.

DSCN1447.jpg

DSCN1453.jpg

DSCN1454.jpg

IMG_4251.jpg

Spikes

Wow, nice job! So, the second purple paint job has the Slim decals from Australia? Could you PM me his eBay username? It is a Columbus frame I bought.

settemarche

Spikes,

i think i might have misspoken. this eBay seller in Australia only has the Columbus decals, not the Slim decals. sorry for the confusion. his seller id and info is listed below.

gts753

cyclomondo - his eBay store.

best of luck,

Sette

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.