White 10th Anni on ebay.de

DocChill

Hi Fat-Cogs,

yesterday evening I found a white 10th Anni frame on ebay.de:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/fat-chance-10th-anniv-frame-UNIQUE-in-the-World-N-O-S-/321303212125?pt=US_Bicycles_Frames&hash=item4acf29f05d

Maybe it's interesting for a collector - hard to believe, that somebody will spent so much money for that frame... although it's really looking great :rolleyes:.

Cheers,
Daniel

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Yes, that's really true! Does anybody know the story why this 10th has been coloured white instead of the typical paint-job?

I heard of the 200 or so 10 years that were made they made 1 in white, 2 in yellow & the rest were the silver/purple 2-tone. All of the non silver/purple bikes went to Europe.

DocChill

Thanks!

...they made 1 in white, 2 in yellow & the rest were the silver/purple 2-tone...

Hi Jon, many thanks for your reply :)! I like the 10th very, very much, but the chances are so low to find one in my size... or is here anyone who likes to sell one in S/M? It would be so fantastic, if "30th Anniversary Yo's" were available ;)!

Cheers,
Daniel

Hanuman

10th anniversary

Hello Daniel (DocChill),
I have a 10th anniversary frame and fork that I would be willing to sell if you're interested it's medium-size I believe.
The top tube is dented despite the fact that the bike was very rarely ridden.
Cheers,
Bob