• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Yo and Big 1" fork

Beelzebub

The time has come...

After much consideration I've decided to part with my Yo Eddy, Big 1" fork and matching Judy XCs. It's all in pristine condition, Chameleon Metallica, and dates from '96.

Size is Large (19" c to c).

Jeeves

I give you my Sister for a Big 1" Fork.
:wink:

Actually, I may be interested in the whole package, but price and photos are important. Thanks!

-Raj

Doug Carter

Staff member
frame.jpg

bracket.jpg

crown.jpg

forkends.jpg

guides.jpg

reardrops.jpg

seatcluster.jpg

yologo.jpg

Jeeves

Interested in the Big 1!

Is it still available, Beelzebub? If yes, I just need to get to my local bike store to verify that my TI Fat is a 1 1/8". Once I have that info, we'll be good to go.

Please let me know if it's available - email me directly if you like, so that I don't waste a trip to the bike store!!

(edit - to clarify, at this point, I'm just interested in the fork - thanks for the email!)

-Thanks,
-Raj

Beelzebub

Hey, fattyboom.

Thanks for the compliments and proposition, but this is strictly a cash transaction - I've already got one girlfriend in the house and don't need any more...

Although an extra pair of hands for keeping my bikes in trim would be useful...

scant

OK> FAT alert! it would be a crying shame to split this beautiful frame & fork! ( I have no incentive in this sale! )

If the frame was a M or even ML I'd have been very interested ;D

If its still available, bring it along to the cheddar retro meet in october :)
infact all of you UK based fatcogs should be coming to cheddar anyway 8)

Jeeves

Not to worry, Scant -- for now T0m's not thinking of splitting them up, despite my efforts!

Frankly, I think it's a shame that my TI doesn't have a YO eddy fork! I'm trying to convince myself that I need a THIRD fat, and take the whole thing...let's see, make the wicked a singlespeed, put slicks on the YO and make it a high speed commuter, save the TI for offroad...and then find a Slim Chance for the long road rides....sounds great to me...someone help me convince the fiancee that that's what I need, oh, and a motorcycle for those lazy days. :)

-R

scant

I think you need to talk to rick when it comes to convincing the spouse to allow for more bikes! ;D

Jeeves

You and what army, Tom? :lol:
She's a formidable opponent.

(Three bikes in the house already, and so far, only two legs)

:)
-Raj

Beelzebub

She sounds scary, Raj (although I'm sure she's wonderful at the same time!). I think I'd rather settle it with arm wrestle, or would she beat me there, too...