WTB FAT CHANCE frame wicked/yo eddy...

eddie74

WTB FAT CHANCE frame wicked/yo eddy/monster and other frame

hi, i´m looking for a fat chance mtb frame for me. size 17" 18" 19". please offer all! best florian

Last edited:

fat66

hi, i´m looking for a fat chance mtb frame for me. size 17" 18" 19". please offer all! best florian

Florian, did you find a FC frame? I have a few bikes/frames that I am getting ready to sell. Advise
Mark Gullo
Flagstaff AZ

pbjbike

Hi, I'm new here, but have some FC cred. I aligned all their frames the winter of '89. Then went to work across the parking lot for the non-ferrous builder. I always hung with the FC boys and girls at the food truck. Shop races, snowball fights, acetylene bucket rockets.. Good times.

Anyway, I've got a 19 inch Wicked, frame only no fork, in good condition. Paint is decent. Chain suck but no dents/dings and seat tube not rusty. Canti bosses. Thinking $150 plus actual shipping.

Cheers,

Patrick

M3mark

How hard is it to find a BB? Anyone? ( FC sealed cartridges, right?)
I imagine seat post and fork will take some looking too depending on sizes.

Some numbers would be cool. Thanks

M3mark

pbjbike

Cartridge bearings are a standard size, and should be cheap from a good bearing supplier.
Don't pay $50 for a set on the auction site. Phil Wood might have the axles still. I've got a White Bros. Ti axle with one collet that should work. 26.8 seatpost I think, but memory is fading.