Ringlé Mobypost, 29,4 mm, turquoise or black

DocChill

Hi FATfans,

really hoping, that the Fat community can help me out with the above stated seatpost. I'm searching for 2 1/2 years here in Germany without grain of luck. I would be so happy to find one in excellent/NOS condition. I can also offer my unused red one incl. unopened package to swap:

1817151-yjy74h6cj8vy-p1000002-large.jpg

Cash is also possible :)!

I would be very happy to hear from you -
cheers,

Daniel

jpicard616

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stingercut

I gave up trying to find a mint Cook Bros crankset in turquoise in the end and sent my mint 3DV one off to be reanodised. This is probably the cheapest and easiest solution and just apply some new repro decals from Gil.

DocChill

I gave up trying to find a mint Cook Bros crankset in turquoise in the end and sent my mint 3DV one off to be reanodised. This is probably the cheapest and easiest solution and just apply some new repro decals from Gil.
I really think so... but please understand that I've little scruples to do that with my NOS red one... :redface:! Not really an easy decision...