YO EDDY wanted size: M/L (18")

_*≈√

Dear All,

I am looking for a YO EDDY frame set in size M/L (18") (if possible with original fork)

preferable in 'grello' or 'team grello fade' ( I know that will be very hard to get :beer:)
in general any colour will be welcome.
so if you hear something or if you have one up for trade I will be happy about your reply.

cheers!

:margarita: :margarita: :margarita:

Last edited:

rick

I have a new 99 Yo M/L frame in green Chameleon Metallica (no fork) if you are interested....

_*≈√

thanks for getting back!

potentially yes :)

what condition is the frame in?
how is the seat post looking from the inside?
are there by any chance pics accessible online?
aaaand
what price where you thinking of?

cheers

mauricer

I have a 1994 set (frame/fork/stem) in pretty much NOS condition which i am selling. Let me know if you are interested.

Best

Moritz

mauricer

Guys, relax. I have another set and some more gems that arrived lately hence, one has to go. And if that makes someone else happy, i will be all fine with it.

Best

Moritz

Ketil

yo eddy m/l

I got a '96 m/l yo eddy frame in purple fade for sale, incl. some scratches and a small dent on the right chainstay.

Robertt8883

_*≈√;23534 said:
Dear All,

I am looking for a YO EDDY frame set in size M/L (18") (if possible with original fork)

preferable in 'grello' or 'team grello fade' ( I know that will be very hard to get :beer:)
in general any colour will be welcome.
so if you hear something or if you have one up for trade I will be happy about your reply.

cheers!

:margarita: :margarita: :margarita:
Check out the NOS Yo Eddy M/L frame that just came up for sale today July 11 2014
It wont last lond