• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

1992 Slim Chance 56cm Team Violet

settemarche

1992 Slim Chance 56cm Team Violet - pics added!

Yep - search the readers ride gallery - Slim Chance then look for my post.

Ridiculous, cannot believe I am selling this.

Frame, Fork, King Sotto Voce headset, refinished Salsa stem, Campy aero post (annodized black) $500 plus shipping. Sorry this frame will stay here in the US. No overseas shipping.

Caveat - I drove this bike into the garage while on my top of my car. Yeah, I had a couple brews after a long ride and was sleepy. Still a completely idiotic move on my part. Having said that - I have been riding this frame ever since, that was about 3 years ago. There is a scratch on the top tube which I can email. Frame does not look bent nor does it ride odd.

I am still suggesting you send it back to Spectrum (Tom Kellogg) and have him look at it. Hence the cheap price. The Team Violet paint alone was $600.

email: jeffmurchet@hotmail.com

8/7/13 - updated with pics this afternoon. The bottom picture show the max damage - the scratch on the top tube. Very minimal. As I said I rode this bike for 3 years after the accident. No issues. The pictures tell the tale. No cracks, chipped paint, no bent tubes.

Last edited:

Steve Potts

Slim

Hi Jeff,

I send a Mail.

Tom

Yep - search the readers ride gallery - Slim Chance then look for my post.

Ridiculous, cannot believe I am selling this.

Frame, Fork, King Sotto Voce headset, refinished Salsa stem, Campy aero post (annodized black) $500 plus shipping. Sorry this frame will stay here in the US. No overseas shipping.

Caveat - I drove this bike into the garage while on my top of my car. Yeah, I had a couple brews after a long ride and was sleepy. Still a completely idiotic move on my part. Having said that - I have been riding this frame ever since, that was about 3 years ago. There is a scratch on the top tube which I can email. Frame does not look bent nor does it ride odd.

I am still suggesting you send it back to Spectrum (Tom Kellogg) and have him look at it. Hence the cheap price. The Team Violet paint alone was $600.

email: jeffmurchet@hotmail.com for up to date frame pics.

settemarche

Pictures Added

The only scratch on the frame.

It is actually only through the clear coat.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    494.2 KB · Views: 22