• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Yo Eddy Frame

schneidw

I am seeking Fat Cogs expertise and insights... I am finally getting around to breaking down my Yo Eddy and plan to sell the frame and fork and keep the rest of the parts as spares for my Merlin. Do you think its appealing to most potential Fat Chance buyers to include the Chris King headset and XT bottom bracket as part of the frame? I won't have any use for a 1" headset and they are such a hassle to remove that it seems to make sense to include. .at the same time, if its no value I suppose I could remove and sell for $25... Any wagers on what I can sell a used 18" Yo Eddy for? Is $295 realistic if I include headset and bottom bracket?

Please share your thoughts... THANKS

Yo Eddy!

With decals doing 158 and barplugs 45 everything is realistic.

When not having the tools one has to go to the lbs to remove the headset. By not doing so you will save yourself the hassle and maybe the hassle for the next owner of your awesome Yo you are now going to part with.

schneidw

Yo Eddy

Hello All. I am getting quite a few inquiries on the Yo Eddy Frame. Its a 1993 M/L Team Violet w black Crhis King headset and XT bottom bracket; I will break it down tonight and post pictures here for Fat Cogs to view and if so interested, make a reasonable offer. As I stated in an earlier thread, I am interested in seeing this frame given a good home and not seeking to extort every last nickel. With that stated, I emphasize reasonable as I have no incentive to give it away...

I also have an excellent condition 1998 Judy SL in yellow, Synros seat post, Ringle quill stem and Salsa ahead stem from this bike that I plan to sell for reasonable offers.

wyatt

schneidw said:
Hello All. I am getting quite a few inquiries on the Yo Eddy Frame. Its a 1993 M/L Team Violet w black Crhis King headset and XT bottom bracket; I will break it down tonight and post pictures here for Fat Cogs to view and if so interested, make a reasonable offer. As I stated in an earlier thread, I am interested in seeing this frame given a good home and not seeking to extort every last nickel. With that stated, I emphasize reasonable as I have no incentive to give it away...

I also have an excellent condition 1998 Judy SL in yellow, Synros seat post, Ringle quill stem and Salsa ahead stem from this bike that I plan to sell for reasonable offers.

I own a Big One Inch which I am wondering is compatible with that frame. Would you mind measuring the axle-to-crown distance (most easily done with a skewer in the drop outs, but centered since it will sip upward. Did that fork come with the frame? It's a time period for which I have found it difficult to ascertain the proper length fork. Your fork should either be 15 7/8", 16", or possibly some fraction in between. It would be 16.5" but only of the fork was gotten later than the frame. Thank you quite alot.

I always rode a medium but wanted one larger. Are you selling the frame for $295?

Frames are very often sold with the HS and BB for reasons you mentioned. It is getting to be de rigeur in order to save everyone an unnecessary hassle. Iwould pay more for including those because it is only fair to compensate that cash value. Please let me know. Thanks.

WYATT

schneidw

wyatt said:
I own a Big One Inch which I am wondering is compatible with that frame. Would you mind measuring the axle-to-crown distance (most easily done with a skewer in the drop outs, but centered since it will sip upward. Did that fork come with the frame? It's a time period for which I have found it difficult to ascertain the proper length fork. Your fork should either be 15 7/8", 16", or possibly some fraction in between. It would be 16.5" but only of the fork was gotten later than the frame. Thank you quite alot.

I always rode a medium but wanted one larger. Are you selling the frame for $295?

Frames are very often sold with the HS and BB for reasons you mentioned. It is getting to be de rigeur in order to save everyone an unnecessary hassle. Iwould pay more for including those because it is only fair to compensate that cash value. Please let me know. Thanks.

WYATT
Thank you everybody for your inquiries on the Yo Eddy I posted for sale. A fellow Fat Cog member that contacted me first purchased the entire setup; I wish I could help you'all out given all the requests I received for the frame and fork. I could have made more $$ selling things separately but most importantly a fellow Fat Cog is a new owner of the sweetest mtn bike ever made...