userful retro mtb weblinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

N10S

Shameless...??I think most folks should feel honored to have a guy with as much history in mountain biking share his knowledge and insight. I have been reading some of your posts over on Retrobike as well, and really enjoy what you have to say and some of the pics you have to show. Btw...I still have that 1982 Bicycling mag with you on the cover. Didn't know you were in the pic, but that article in that mag got me headed down the mtb track.... .

Btw- great site with lots of cool info and links!!

Thanks !!

Jeff :D

mainlyfats

Thanks RR

I'd never have known to look for the issue of Co-Evolution Quarterly with the article on Clunkers if it wasn't for your excellent site.

Glad to have you on the board!

Last edited:

Oirad

Repack Rider,

I'm mostly a lurker on this site, but had to write to thank you for pointing us to your really cool website.

I have a '88 Wicked Fat Chance that i've converted into a fixed gear mtb.

One question, since you were involved early on in mtbing, did the 26" wheel become the standard because it was the most common wheel size for clunkers? Some of the clunkers look like they used bigger wheels.

Thanks.

Oirad

Spikes

Charles, that website of yours is a treat to browse through. Thanks for sharing the wonderful stories and pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.