• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Shock a Billy $1200.00 (no wheels)

command51

***FIRST $800.00 TAKES THE BIKE!!!!*****

The bike appears to be a MED/LG.

For sale is my Fat Chance Shock a Billy. Not sure of the year. Couldn't locate a serial Number. Bike has been kept indoors. Some Scratches.. For the age i would consider it in above average shape. Appears two screws are missing from the grafton cranks...pretty sure it an easy fix. Deore xt front and Deore XTR rear. Ringle hubs, 8 speed. I want to keep the wheel set..so the bike will be sold with out the wheel set. Some rust around where the cable guides are attached. Any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum...If you want more pics..email me and ill email them to you..
Command51@yahoo.com
GOOD LUCK!

Attachments

• IMG_0677.jpg
    IMG_0677.jpg
    532 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0680.jpg
    IMG_0680.jpg
    517.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0681.jpg
    IMG_0681.jpg
    513.9 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0695.jpg
    IMG_0695.jpg
    497.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0692.jpg
    IMG_0692.jpg
    502.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

fat-tony

Staff member
For sale is my Fat Chance Shock a Billy. Not sure of the year. Couldn't locate a serial Number. Bike has been kept indoors. Some Scratches.. For the age i would consider it in above average shape. Appears two screws are missing from the grafton cranks...pretty sure it an easy fix. Deore xt front and Deore XTR rear. Ringle hubs, 8 speed. I want to keep the wheel set..so the bike will be sold with out the wheel set. Some rust around where the cable guides are attached. Any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum...If you want pics..email me and ill email them to you..
Command51@yahoo.com
GOOD LUCK!

You will probably get more interest if you go ahead and attach photos here on the Fatcogs site. Folks love photos....Also, it would help if you stated what size this frame is and also, list the serial number (should be underneath the bottom bracket, flip the bike over). :beer:

BostonBobby

ShockaBilly

I sent you a private message iam interestted in coming to see the bike and making an offer for it.
I sent my phone number and got no rersponse. It seems your not concerned about selling this bike?
At any rate, If you wana work somthing out let me know. Thanks.

mattb

Hey Guy's I bought this bike over a month ago. I don't know why the seller hasn't removed the listing, but the bike is sitting in my Garage.