FatCogs.com Decals

Doug Carter

Staff member
Hey guys, I'm gonna do a small run of black, white and etched glass-look Fat Cogs decals soon, and wanted to get a lay of the landscape for anyone who is interested. It will be the wide version of the logo and will be one-color cut vinyl to start with.

I'm just going to cover my time and expense on them, plus postage, so they won't cost you that much. I'll make them fit in a #10 envelope, so they should be relatively cheap to mail, too. They should probably be in the range of $6 for (2) 8" wide Fat Cogs decals. I can do larger ones, but there would be extra cost in that, mostly in shipping.

Anyone interested?

No longer in production, sorry.

Last edited:

Doug Carter

Staff member
Sounds good, guys. I'm going to put them together tomorrow and take some photos when I have them to show. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't making them to sit here on the shelf. :)

More soon... :cool:

Doug Carter

Staff member
I ran a couple of different styles today as a test, and I didn't like the way any of them turned out. Back to the drawing board tomorrow, and maybe a better solution. :)

Doug Carter

Staff member
Alrightie, boys and girls, we have decals of the new FatCogs.com logo! :D They are just a tick over 8" long and about 2.5" tall. I have them in black and white, and will do special orders in fluorescent yellow and a really cool etched glass semi-opaque.

Cost of the black or white versions are $6 for 2 decals, mailed in the U.S. For international mailing, I'll have to check on the costs of mailing a #10 envelope to your location. The fluorescent yellow decals are $7 per pair mailed, and the etched glass is $8 mailed, per pair.

PayPal is currently the only method of payment accepted. Place your order directly in PayPal by sending the correct amount to payments@squareheaddesign.com. All decal orders will be processed on the following Saturday afternoon. PLEASE make sure you have your shipping/mailing address in your PayPal account for labeling purposes.

fatcogs_decals.jpg

Doug Carter

Staff member
The first few orders are being filled today and probably mailed out on Saturday. :cool:

For you guys in Europe, Australia, South America, Asia, etc. there is also an option for Priority Mail International flat rate envelopes for $13. You can ship anything up to 4 pounds in this envelope, so if some of you are local to each other, or you are doing a gathering of Fat riders, you can order as many as you want for the same shipping cost. It's a good way to cut some of the price of international shipping on larger orders.

Doug Carter

Staff member
The first batch of decals shipped out this past Saturday. I'll keep a small supply of every color I have in stock and will post new colors as they are acquired, so if you are still looking to get decals, they are still ready to ship.

doug