fat chance TI size question

eddie74

Hi, i´ve got the chance to buy an TI frame in large. Never sit on a large yo/ti frame. stand over height are 31.6 inch / 80,26cm and my inseam is 32.67 inch / 83cm.
Anyone here who has similar size at frame and body?
wouldn´t ask this, but this is one offer for a ti frame at the time i´m looking for.

best

florian

Hi, i´ve got the chance to buy an TI frame in large. Never sit on a large yo/ti frame. stand over height are 31.6 inch / 80,26cm and my inseam is 32.67 inch / 83cm.
Anyone here who has similar size at frame and body?
wouldn´t ask this, but this is one offer for a ti frame at the time i´m looking for.

best

florian

Florian,

I would buy it & then try to trade it for the correct size. Might be easier said than done but someone out there with a Medium might just want a Large

tvcreative

I have ridden a large and I am 5 10.

with a 105mm stem and about a handful of seatpost exposed.

it's not ideal, but given the opportunity, I would grab up a TI bike first and ask questions later

wear a nut cup

Retro Dude

Agree with the others, buy first - then fit.

I have a medium Ti with a 30.4" stand over & my inseam is 30"

The ride/fit is great, I just have to be carefull dismounting in hairy terrain.

MikeyNYC

It depends upon the year, I have 2 different ML Ti Fats, one is a 99' with normal rear stays the other is like a 96' with a mono-stay and the 99' seems slightly larger.

rick

sizing

I am a bit over six foot and ride a Large Ti Fat. I started out with a ML and did not like the fit. I was able to get a ML Yo to fit but had to use a diffrent stem and some alt bars

eddie74

now the large ti is here and it doesn´t fit. if anyone would trade the large for a smaller one, please let me know.#

best

florian