Hi people!

bonsaii

Hello there.

I just bought the Monster missing a bit of seat tube on ebay UK (see pics). All though I asked for permission to place bids the seller now wants me to arrange for shipping to Norway.

UK chaps:

Any of you know how to arrange this parcel (boxed frame) and get it shipped from Holmfirth, West Yorkshire to Oslo?

Could I mabye borrow a UK address just to get it sent there, and get help to send it to Norway??

Long shot, mabye, but worth a try.. :cool:

Thanks in advance, lads, I'll be very greatful for any hints and help on this problem..

-bns

Attachments

• mnster1.jpg
    mnster1.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 13
  • mnster2.jpg
    mnster2.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 12
  • mnstter3.jpg
    mnstter3.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 11
  • mnster4.jpg
    mnster4.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 14

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
I can't help with the shipping problem (hope someone else can!) but I would like to request that you make that Monster a proper one----by that I mean different color tubing replacement, visible scars/stitches, etc. Looks like it would be the perfect Franken-bike! :)

bonsaii

Good idea..

That's actually a very good idea.. Scars and stitches with blood coming out of the green skin under the paint. Motif painted.:cool:

There's lots of problems whit this bike; shipping, welding, paint scheme.

Thanks, mate!

antihero

Bonsaii,

I suggest you post this question in the "Retro MTB Chat" forum over on www.retrobike.co.uk - I'm in the UK and would gladly send on this frame for you, but there is more likely someone closer to Holmfirth than me.

cheers
a

bonsaii

The Monster has arrived...

Just want to thank antihero for receiving the frame in UK and send it on to me!

Great, just great!!

Cheers!