• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

(For Sale) Shock a Billy

henk19

Before I put it on Ebay I wanted to offer it up here.
I have a 1993 team violet shocka billy frame and matching rock shox mag 21 for sale.
also has upgraded Reese rear shock, the serial number is a little odd:033p3ml

I am the third owner of this bike, the first two did not ride it that much and i have ridden down the street once. I am not into full suspension.
I bought the bike because when I was younger I worked in the bike shop in Winchester, Va where the original owner got the bike. I remember just drooling over it, so when it came up for sale I had to buy it... Now other projects have captured my attention. (1996 FATLANTA mainly)

So I am selling just the frame and fork, the best measurement i can give is that the seatpost is 16 inches long which should indicate a M/L, even though the original owner said it was a S/M.
I am 5"11 and it seems to fit me just fine.
I will try to post picture here later, but have not been very successful in doing so.

open to offers, the bike is in beautiful condition.

email me with offers at jhenkc@yahoo.com

Would definitely sell entire bike if someone wanted it, has all XT parts, but the general feeling is most would only want the frame and fork.
J.C.

Jeeves

Hey Henk!

Did you work at Sarah Zane?? I bought two fats from you guys over the years...the first was in 1987, and I still ride it today! say HI to Molly if ou are still in Winchester!

I'm not into the shocks myself, but it sounds like a great bike.
-Raj

henk19

Shock a Billy

For some reason I cannot get my pictures to post so if anyone wants pics. please email me.

I am always open to trades... I would love to have a titanium Fat in M/L, but realize so would half the world. Also anything as new as possible Fat wise would be tempting as well.

Raj. Yes the bike shop I worked at was SZ, I worked there to help pay off my first Fat for summer. (Yellow Yo Eddy 93-94, wish I still had it)

J.C.