Chris in Philly

AB

Fat Chance had a booth at the Philadelphia Bike Expo this past weekend. Great to see Chris and his new bikes on the east coast again. Best wishes for many more years of awesome bikes!

:beer:

Retro Dude

Yeah the Philly Bike Expo was great. I had the opportunity to work with Chris chatting to visitors about the new bikes & listening to their stories about the classic Fats.

We will be at NAHBS in Hartford, CT in February too.

Attachments

• IMG_20171104_202845_827 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_20171104_202845_827 - Copy.jpg
    312.5 KB · Views: 57

DocChill

Chris at NAHBS too...

...it would be so cool to meet Chris & his team at NAHBS in Hartford - I wish I could be there, but it's so far from good old Germany :rolleyes:!

@RetroDude - I'm absolutely sure you enjoyed your stay at Philly :beer:!!! It sounds so good... did you make any more pictures?

Cheers,
Daniel

Retro Dude

Here's a pic of my wife and I (on the ends) with Chris and a customer who picked up his Chris Cross after the show.

As for the team, it's just going to be Chris and myself in Hartford. I've been doing some design work for him, awesome experience to combine your profession with your passion.

Attachments

• 20171105_112408 - Copy.jpg
    20171105_112408 - Copy.jpg
    392.9 KB · Views: 52

AB

Back again this year

Chris was back at the Philly Bike Show again this year and spoke on the history of FCC!! Somehow I managed to miss the show entirely this year ...:eek:

AB

I noticed that the bike show website has videos of some of last years seminars so with any luck they filmed it and will post it on their site at some point.

Still can't believe I missed it :donkey: