I need a new shock!

cajunman

I need help finding a new shock for my 95 Yo eddy, I can't seem to find anyone who sell's forks with a 1 inch tube. Anyone of any suggestions?

IF52

I need help finding a new shock for my 95 Yo eddy, I can't seem to find anyone who sell's forks with a 1 inch tube. Anyone of any suggestions?

Nothing but crappy new suspension forks with 1 inch. And the last few 1 inch suspension forks that were worth a damn were all too long in my opinion. Keep an eye on ebay for a Marzocchi Z.2 Atom Bomb from 98 or 99 that has a crown with a bolted in steerer tube. You can buy a new steerer for an RST for and swap it in. I'll post pictures of what I am talking about later.

The Z.2 is rebuildable and rides nice and while the damper cartridge isn't servicable I am pretty sure Shockspital and probably Hippietech still have some on hand if you have them service the fork.

muzzarelli

Suspension forks

I've heard that Pace still do suspension forks with a 1" steerer. They're a UK company (they make some sweet bikes too) and their forks are available through a distributor here in New Zealand. I'm sure someone will be bringing them into the US as well.

I've just had a look around the web and it appears they have been bought up by DT Swiss. Visit www.pace-racing.co.uk

IF52

SID with one inch Judy steerer on my Yo! Brian at Shockspital worked on the internal to bring them up to 2004 spec from 1999/2000 spec.

Attachments

• judysid sm.jpg
    judysid sm.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 7