Yo Eddy wanted

VANEPS71

Hi, my name is Brent from Studio City, Ca. I came upon this site while searching for a yo eddy, or a framebuilder who could build a replica. I had a 1992 Yo eddy with the rigid fork in black. I raced it for 3 years and loved it! best bike I've had to this day. I am looking for another. If anybody has or knows someone who has one for sale I need a M/L. I am looking for a MA built one 1990-1993. I can have a fork made if the fork isn't with it. ( I broke my yo eddy fork at the steer tube)It's great to see all the love on here for the best bikes made. Hopefully somebody here can help me find my Yo eddy! Thanks everyone.

Last edited:

d3f3nd3r

That vintage and size should not be too hard to find. It's close to the peak of Fat City sales time and they are relatively frequent here, eBay or craigslist. BTW there is a "wanted" section to post looking for items and a classified section here on this site as well.

Best of luck

Matt

VANEPS71

WTB Yo Eddy Frame and fork large 91-92

I am looking for a M/L Yo Eddy frame and fork. I am looking for a MA. built one.1990- 1993 . This is going to replace my beloved yo eddy I had from 92-96 and will be my daily rider. looking for a decent frame with no dents and no bad rust. I may repaint it so scratches are no big deal. If you have a frame and no fork that's fine. I can find a fork or have one made by groovy but I really would like the fork too. It will go to a good home and will get treated great. I am in so cal, and ready to buy.

Thanks for any help here.

Last edited:

VANEPS71

If anybody sees one of these on craigslist somewhere please let me know. I don't have a lot of time to search with work and school.

Last edited: