• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

346Y1M - 91 Yo Team Violet for sale

Wheelssurf

Oh hello fellow bike nerds, I am just about to put this bike on eBay when a friend told me about this site. I've had this bike for 3 years now, never rode it or built it up. This bike is a medium and would be way too small for me. This bike had a seized/fused seatpost. Heat was applied to the frame to loosen it (see pics). Manitou Three front fork (needs new elastomers), stronglight headset in good shape, BB bearings are feeling good. Also comes with S.Ringle/Fat QR seat collar. I am looking for a fair price AND a good home.
I can't upload photos, I keep getting a message about security tokens. I can text or email photos.
I bought the bike complete for $600 and was thinking of starting the bidding around $700. Am I way off in either direction?

Frustrated with trying to upload photos here, I just put it on eBay a few hours ago.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/253136803198

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.