Frame painters

FATKiwi

Hi there

I am coming to the States in September and looking for a paint shop to repaint my 93 Yo in its original Team Violet. Ill be East and West coast. Anybody got any info? I already spoke to Vicious Cycles, any other suggestions.

Ta
Chris
Down here in Noo Zeeland

fat-tony

Staff member
Rick at D&D. He painted mine Team Violet so he has the color down and with the pearl red clear coat. Ask for the "good paint" and tell him to protect the interior of your headtube and bottom bracket so there is no overspray. I have been told his painting chips easy so you be the judge. You can expect about a 3-4 month wait. If you want to see my frame you can check under the "Frame Registery" under fat-tony

In the states, west coast:

D & D Cycles
2574 Grant Ave
San Lorenzo, CA
(510) 278-2976

mainlyfats

If you're coming up to Canada...

...I can't recommend Toxik Harald (toxik design labs) enough. Really great work and quick turn around.

Upchuck

Call Jim and Susan Cunningham at CyclArt . They are really good people and do unbelievable work. Susan chatted on the phone with me for 30 minutes about a handlebar restore. Check out some of their work on their website. They have a full price breakdown on their website.

Zook

CycleArt is good and Joe Bell is the best. Both located here in San Diego County.Best wishes

colker

Rick at D&D. He painted mine Team Violet so he has the color down and with the pearl red clear coat. Ask for the "good paint" and tell him to protect the interior of your headtube and bottom bracket so there is no overspray. I have been told his painting chips easy so you be the judge. You can expect about a 3-4 month wait. If you want to see my frame you can check under the "Frame Registery" under fat-tony

In the states, west coast:

D & D Cycles
2574 Grant Ave
San Lorenzo, CA
(510) 278-2976

i have a mikkelsen painted by D+D and it's the best paint job i ever had..

FATKiwi

Hey thanks guys awesome response!! Definitely given me something to work with there, Ill probably send it over and then pick it up to eliminate return freight so hopefully turn around shouldnt be a prob either.

Cool
Chris

FATKiwi

Hey thanks guys awesome response!! Definitely given me something to work with there, Ill probably send it over and then pick it up to eliminate return freight so hopefully turn around shouldnt be a prob either.

Cool
Chris