• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Replica Fat Chance bottles

Spikes

Cleaning out and still have some replica Fat Chance bottles left. They are made in The Netherlands from bio-degradable plastic by Tacx (model: Shiva). I have 5x50 bottles left and I am thinking of selling them by the box of 50 for €50 per box. Please PM me if interested. Postage wihin the EU is not too expensive, but overseas probably will be.

Cheers,

P.

Doug Carter

Staff member
I'm already in the doghouse for "bike thingy purchases" and I'd like to keep from staying there indefinitely. :)

jpicard616

Could you give a rough estimate of how much shipping to the US would cost? I'm wondering how much I'd have to sell them for if I purchased a box.

mainlyfats

Fat Chance has bottles for sale on their website...just saying.

There wouldn't be a Fat Chance website if it wasn't for Doug, this site and committed members like Spikes keeping the lights on and showing that there was still a viable market for Fat products... just saying.

Stingercut

There wouldn't be a Fat Chance website if it wasn't for Doug, this site and committed members like Spikes keeping the lights on and showing that there was still a viable market for Fat products... just saying.

So true...all through the wilderness years they kept the FAT bushel burning :beer: