WTB large or M/L yo eddy

COYO1

SORTED!! Thanks All!

Hello all.
I am looking to buy a Wicked Lite in Med or M/L frame & fork or just the frame. Let me know if you are looking to sell. NOT LOOKING FOR NOS, just a decent rider.
Looking to spend between 300-700 depending upon color and condition, Thanks

Last edited:
After all the emails you've been sending me about selling my yo and my attempt to provide to you all that you ask....I've decided not to sell you my bike.

you're right. I checked other postings and he's all over the map on what he wants. I should have done my homework before even responding. It's just disrespectful to those of us who want to preserve this.

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
Mod hat on/

Now now....come on guys, no need to resort to name calling. Similarly, no one should be badgered about things...but it is certainly not a strange thing to make an offer. One man's 'lowball' may be another's budget.

People are free to ask what they'd like for their frames/framesets and people are certainly free to make offers. If prices are too high, things won't sell. If they are lower than normal, people will come in saying someone got a 'steal'. It goes both ways.

I've sold pristine framesets for $1700 and relatively used ones sans fork for $250. There is a wide range and buyers and sellers will eventually land in the right spot. The FatCogs site has helped people pay less than market to 'keep it in the community' as well as been a place where people mine info to chase higher dollars on eBay and elsewhere.

So, please play nice! And post more pics of bikes!! :)

Doug Carter

Staff member
Correct, name calling and badgering is unnecessary. I don't see many inconsistencies with what he's asking for. He's a member of this small community and deserves the same respect anyone else gets who is looking for a Fat.

I will say that after 14 years of hunting for a rust-free M/L Yo in a reasonable price range, the prices have just continued to go up and up. I could be wrong, but you are not likely to find a Yo frame of any vintage in the $500-800 range. A repaint & decal on a Yo will cost almost that at this point, and shipping is going to be up around $100 alone.

For that price point, consider a Bro, Monster, Buckshaver or an older Wicked—which still might even be difficult. Remember, these frames were almost $1200 new 25 years ago, so in decent shape, they are holding and increasing their value very well.

There are some decent deals to be found out there, but this usually isn't the place. Everyone here knows what they are worth most of the time. Plus, the M/L makes it an 18" frame, which is one of the most popular size MTB frames for any bike.

I would suggest a diligent national CraigsList search, and a silver tongue to convince the seller to take it to the local bike shop to ship it.

Good luck with your search.