Resto projects

jbrannsten

Staff member
Hi,

Just a pic of my collection, the Ti is not mine yet but I am working on it:D
fats.jpg

All of them will be restored, the Yo! in red you might have seen before on Retrobike. The seat tube looks terrible because of a previous owner trying to fix the rust problem. This frame is going of to Chris Igleheart for repair.

I'll keep you posted when the work progresses.

Cheers
Jon

Last edited:

Yo Eddy!

Hi Jon,

I've seen that Yo in flesh. The repairer had a not very pleasent looking job done on that frame. Nice project. Much respected you're restoring it to its old glory.

jbrannsten

Staff member
Yea, I'm kind of waiting for Chris' judgement when he recieves the frame for repair. I am considering to add disc mounts on this frame. The other Fat's will be kept in its original...

jbrannsten

Staff member
Hi Jon,

I've seen that Yo in flesh. The repairer had a not very pleasent looking job done on that frame. Nice project. Much respected you're restoring it to its old glory.

The frame was sent to Iglebike a few months ago, he had a look at it unfortunately he says that it is not possible to save this frame. It was too much rust on it, both in the seat- and down tube. Anyways, I have the fork and the frame will be hanging on the wall in my basement....