Almost Complete BEAM Decal Resto & Other Upgrades

chevron

Ended up playing around with some hand painting to liven up the original decals , still needs another coat to complete the process .I used nail polish ,in case anyone is interested .Installed jpicards topline cranks , he provided ,also a Hershey Racing Titanium Spindle , American Classic H20 cage ,new bars , etc. Not meant to be a picture perfect pristine resto ,but a rideable Wildcard RARITY , that I enjoy riding , as much as my Buckshaver & Monster.

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    456.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    512.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    594.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    561.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    489.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    418.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

jpicard616

Wow, I wasn't aware that they made a Soft ride look-a-like frame; and I'm glad you were able to make use of the cranks.

chevron

It was made in Somerville in 94 , serial #1 , Made as a prototype ,There is only 1 other Beam type bike that has surfaced ,it has a completely different frame design .Pics on this forum too. Jpicard -thanks again for the cranks ,they worked out very well indeed !

Last edited:

chevron

yeah I understand what you're sayin' , & frankly did not expect many Yeahs on the decals - but for my taste it works , figured it would be interesting to show anyway

I-ROBOT

Damn
Forgot you are in RI. Would have looked you up when I was in Newport on vaca last week. I'd like to see the beam bike again. I actually liked the way it rode but I wasn't a pro rider by any stretch of the imagination. Might have to take a ride down there soon
Enjoy it
Scott

chevron

Damn
Forgot you are in RI. Would have looked you up when I was in Newport on vaca last week. I'd like to see the beam bike again. I actually liked the way it rode but I wasn't a pro rider by any stretch of the imagination. Might have to take a ride down there soon
Enjoy it
Scott

anytime you want to get together just send me a PM would enjoy meeting you ! -Hope everyone has a Great Thanksgiving Holiday too- thanks Ron