• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

1989 Wicked FS

brouha

It is a sad day for me, but hard times dictate sale:

i've got a 1989 wicked (i thought it was considered Kandy Red- but the other wicked for sale on here states that his is- and where his is purple to me, mine is more BMW Hellrot) size small (16").
and yes- it does handle like a bmw bike on steroids- even with my 6'1" 200 lbs fat ass in the saddle. i firmly believe it could climb a tree with the right rider.
condition is excellent. clean factory paint and decals with pretty minimal wear and tear. i have owned the bike since 1992, and bought from the original owner who custom ordered it from the factory.
i can email pics to interested parties, but don't have readily available at the time of posting.

predominately factory, with only a few updates (why mess with what works?)
mavic rims on deore hubs- 2 sets of tires- IRC pirahnnas for trail, and some nice narrow streets currently mounted for katy trail with the kiddies. deore deraileurs and bb. cooks brothers dog bone cranks. synchros post and stem. mesa riser bar. dc987 cantis.

i'm not putting this bike on ebay- it needs to go to a fathead. $1000 firm plus shipping (from my bike dealer to yours so it gets packed and shipped properly) $100 off for local pickup so i don't have to mess with shipping, though. email me for pics / more info at stlbrouha(squiggly a)yahoo(daht)com.
i'll try to add pics soon.
thanks for any interest. like i said- i don't want to sell, but other priorities dictate. at least if it winds up with someone who will love it like i have, it makes it not suck so much.

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-10-25 at 17.30.jpg
    Photo on 2011-10-25 at 17.30.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 55
Last edited: