• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Fat Chance Team Yo Eddy by Fat City Cycles Signed by Chris Chance 1991 - $365

kokies

Not mine, on washington dc craigs list.

Vintage Old School Team Racer, Yo Eddy by signed the framemaker and designer Chris Chance originator of Fat City Cycles in Somerville Mass. A great ride, people swear by them. Rivals the great framemakers like Moots, Ritchey, Ibis, and IF. Size is a Medium 22.75" Top Tube and a 17" Seat Tube, both measured c to c. 1" Head Tube, with Decals, All Original. Good Condition, With Canti (Cantilever) Brake or V Brake bosses. Frame geometry is suspension fork corrected. Bottom Bracket and Front Deraileur Wheel Included.

seller- sale-406468519@craigslist.org

Attachments

• yo_eddy_yello01.jpg
    yo_eddy_yello01.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 75

sancho

I emailed the seller about it yesterday and he said it was "long gone"--like ten minutes after he posted the ad.

JACK LANTERN's OLD YO EDDY

It was JACK LANTERN's Old Yo Eddy. It was priced to sell. Thought $365 was pushing it really for just a frame? Market is High now. I would not pay $365 for a frame.

yo eddy 1991 with Signature

look like it had ti brake bosses on it and Jack Lantern had the BB shell tapped to accent threaded bb's pretty cool...

bruce t

I was wondering about that BB. Kinda red-flagged that frame for me, may be a good idea, but sure wasn't stock for 1991. Also the head tube looked like 1 1/8th, or at least BIG....

Cheers, bt