• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Team Chance and Wicked For Sale

SatchelCharge

UPDATED 11/22 NEW PRICE: $300 NEED TO SELL!!!

I currently have 1 Fat Chance bike for sale. I inherited this bike from my father; I know it is from the late 1980s or early 1990s. It is pretty well-used, but I am sure someone on here would love to give it some attention and a good home. I would have sold these elsewhere already, but after doing some searching I think I found the right place :)

I am selling this because I am not much of a cyclist and I have bills that I need to get caught up on pretty quick. Long story short I totalled my vehicle and lost my job recently; figured I'd explain that now for mindful inquirers

I will ship for free domestically, I work at a shipping business

$300 OBO
PayPal gift

Wicked Fat Chance (black): # 306W19

XLRMjGY.jpg

i11MzPC.jpg

FZsZDDS.jpg

eq8bvgi.jpg

LlvDnPz.jpg

845rvxG.jpg

Last edited:

SatchelCharge

If anyone maybe knows a little more about these bikes than I do, I would definitely be interested in learning about them!

Just to reiterate, price on these is FLEXIBLE!

SatchelCharge

Lowered the prices to what is hopefully more reasonable. As I said before, I am clueless about these - So HUGE thanks to the member who helped me figure stuff out!!!

SatchelCharge

Lowered price to $300, at this point I really just want to send the bike away... I'll leave it on here for another day or two at most then I am going to have to take it somewhere locally...

Zooka

seller missing ?

I Paid the seller for the Yo eddy on fri 11/20 , but he has NOT responded to any of my PM's or emails for 9 Days. . Just started the process for refund/shipment resolution today .Glad to have paypal protection for instances like this

Last edited:

ragandbonerock

I too Paid the seller $300.00 for the Wicked on 11/23 , have not received the bike and he has NOT responded to any of my PM's or emails.
My last communication with the seller:
Sounds like a deal! You can send a payment via PayPal to: sanderson45@hushmail.com
As soon as payment is received, I will get the bike packed up (securely) and shipped.
Can you send me details of where you'd like me to send this?

TC

I too Paid the seller $300.00 for the Wicked on 11/23 , have not received the bike and he has NOT responded to any of my PM's or emails.
My last communication with the seller:
Sounds like a deal! You can send a payment via PayPal to: sanderson45@hushmail.com
As soon as payment is received, I will get the bike packed up (securely) and shipped.
Can you send me details of where you'd like me to send this?

I paid $280 for the wicked & I'd saved that up for my sons Xmas present now I have nothing for him & no funds to buy another present!

Zooka

I wonder if this punk seller is trying to get himself in the record book for how many times you could get paid for the same bike & get to keep the scammed money - freaking nasty bastard Mutha f..... hope karma lends a hand here