• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Lime Green Yo Eddy

Bacon

I was curious what one of these would go for?

Ive had it for close to 10 years originally built for a replacement

Here are a couple of attached images. Still has the original decals plus some random sickers.

No the poster isnt for sale :)

Last edited:

Bacon

I was curious what one of these would go for?

Ive had it for close to 10 years originally built for a replacement

Here are a couple of attached images. Still has the original decals plus some random sickers.

No the poster isnt for sale :)

Last edited:

DC

I think it is reasonable to assume that there is interest, pics please:kissyface

Bacon

Sorry. I did post the link above but it doesnt like the word ship(t) in the domain name.

Anyways here is another link. Ive included a snapshot of the serial number. I also have replacement bearings for the bottom bracket that come directly from the company that made them for team chance so there is a little bit of oxidation but it can be cleaned up..

And no the white bike isnt for sale :)

Last edited:

Bacon

from the looks of it..

the SN is 147z07 ?

Ergo shimano shifters. 52? tooth dura-ace chain ring, mavic headset, hand made wheels (36 hole i believe) the rims are a box style that have held tru since ive had them..

DC

Ridden hard and put away wet, eh? Peel off the crappy stickers, give her a good cleaning and you could maybe fetch a bit of cheese for it. As is I'll give you $100.
Grello fade ("lime green") rocks!!
Good luck with this one!

Bacon

Ridden hard and put away wet, eh? Peel off the crappy stickers, give her a good cleaning and you could maybe fetch a bit of cheese for it. As is I'll give you $100.
Grello fade ("lime green") rocks!!
Good luck with this one!

Whatever :)

DC

Sorry if that sounded rude. However, I think if you do some searching on here and ebay completed listings you will find that the YO's that go for a good sum are clean, well documented and well photographed. If someone that didn't know what it is saw your bike, you'd be lucky to get the $100 I offer. By the way I own ser# 006z07, '90 Yo! Medium, Grello fade in excellent shape and traded a Mark Nobillette for it that I paid $100 for, so I'm not that far off base.
Clean your bike, take some decent pictures and post it up if you want to get more than an insulting offer.
PS how is the seat tube? (search)
btw cool headset

Not trying to be a D***, just saying...

Bacon

Sorry if that sounded rude. However, I think if you do some searching on here and ebay completed listings you will find that the YO's that go for a good sum are clean, well documented and well photographed. If someone that didn't know what it is saw your bike, you'd be lucky to get the $100 I offer. By the way I own ser# 006z07, '90 Yo! Medium, Grello fade in excellent shape and traded a Mark Nobillette for it that I paid $100 for, so I'm not that far off base.
Clean your bike, take some decent pictures and post it up if you want to get more than an insulting offer.
PS how is the seat tube? (search)
btw cool headset

Not trying to be a D***, just saying...

Thanks for the update. I have to admit i was put off on your first reply but your second reply reaffirmed you weren't a troll. :)

Honestly thou. i spent a little money on the parts nothing major and i managed to find replacements for the bottom bracket by calling independent cycles. Someone i spoke with there used to work at Fat City

Its been sitting in my garage collecting dust/rust since ive moved onto motorcycles.
But If i invest any more money in the bike im better off keeping it (im not going to sell it for 100 bucks..). I know what the bike is worth mainly since i bought the frame and fork as a replacement bike i was going to use bike messaging. I had friends who messaged on fat city frames and swear by them.. (but i quit before i could use it)..

What did you mean "how is the seat tube" ? You mean check inside the tube for rust?

billyb

Yeah pull the post and dump the frame upside down. all the tubes are sealed but water and moisture can collect in the seat tube.

yo' djblu

OR take the fork off clean that up throw it on ebay and get 400 for it It is close to CHRISTMAS TIME!

then clean the frame as suggested dump it on ebay and get maybe 800....

just a thought.

AB

Seat tube (inside) condition will be the make or break indicator for your frame. Definitely don't see many z Yo's.

Bacon

Seat tube (inside) condition will be the make or break indicator for your frame. Definitely don't see many z Yo's.

Is there some sort of reasoning in the serial numbers? Just curious because of your comment.