• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Fat Chance for sale

rick

OK, time to make some more space in the garage, so I am looking to sell one of my Fats.
I can't read the serial number because it is somewhat filled in with paint, but judging by the components, I would guess that the bike is about a 1988 (although it does not have a u-brake as do most 87-88 bikes).
It is 21", black with yelow decals and a yellow fork. It appears to be completely stock (even the tires), except for the seat. Parts are as follows:

Bars - True Temper/Fat City, black
Brakes - MT60 cantis, silver
Derailleurs - MT60
Shifters - MT60 thumbies
Cranks - MT60, 175mm silver, biopace 28/38/48
Hubs - Deore 6 speed, silver, 36 hole
Rims - Mavic Oxygen M6, 36 hole
Tires - Specialized Ground Controls
Post - SR LaPrade - 26.4
Seat - Selle Italia Turbo Matic Black w/yellow
Pedals - Deore
Brake Levers - BL MT60, silver
Q/R - Shimano, silver
Stem - Specialized, black
Headset - Deore
Grips - Aggressor (ODI?)

This bike is not a "garage queen", it has been ridden and shows the normal wear for it's age (scratches, but no dents). That said it is still a great bike, a good choice if you are looking for a "rider" instead of a museum piece. I have had it for a few years, did nothing to it other than installing new cables and BB bearings. Most of my riding on it has consisted of cruising around with the kids. I have little time for riding and another bike just like this one, so it sits.
Looking for $450 complete, willing to sell frame set only and always interested in interesting trades. E-mail for pictures.
Thanks,

rick