FatCogs Community Discussion Forums

Go Back   FatCogs Community Discussion Forums > Classifieds > For Sale

Notices

For Sale Bikes, parts and anything old school cycling you'd like to sell. Let's try to keep it to bike stuff.

Old October 5th, 2006, 5:08 PM   #1
Mojo Troll

Default 93-94 Buckshaver decals

I have a complete set of 93-94 Buckshaver decals I'd like to get rid off. The set is silver lettering, outlined in black. This is the original Mass build with " Dont Tread On Me" seattube decal.

I purchased them from Wendyl approx four years ago (pulling teeth is easier, it took about three months of polite e mails and phone calls). I sold the bike and no longer have any use for the decals. Thought I'd list them here for a couple of weeks in hopes of a COG useing them, before sending them to the dreaded e bay. Where someone will more than likely buy them, then try to flip for a profit.

I'd like to get $40.00 for them. Would prefer PayPal also. This is an authentic complete set. I'll gladly offer a 100% guarentee. If your not happy with them. Drop them in an envelop and send them back for a full refund.

Contact me via e mail........ gumbi4prez at yahoo dot com.
"We are a mirror of how we are treated. If we face or believe we face indifference, we will return indifference. On the other hand, if we are the object of genuine interest, we will respond with the same"- Mike Kazeef
Mojo Troll is offline   Reply With Quote