$58 for a set of yo eddy decals on ebay!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

jbrannsten

Staff member
i was planning on bidding but decided against it once they hit $38. They actually went for $58 which is 58% of what I paid for my Yo Eddy Frame! Yikes. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180459093523&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:US:1123

Also I wonder how well they would actually work after all these years. They are Summerville decals which makes them at least 13+ years old.

They do work well, I've bought a couple of set that came from Somerville, you just have to be careful when applying the decals. Considering what these decals have been sold for over the years on the bay $58 seems reasonable to me. Repros are $45 shipped inside the US, and buying the NOS ones on this forum is more than $100.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

bonsaii

I agree with jbrannsten. The NOS decals seems fresh and intact.

It's not the decals that are expenceive, it's your 100 bucks Yo that's cheap.. ;)

-bns