• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

56 cm Slim w/ Campy 8 spd Ergo - Less than 100 miles

Seven

Hello All. This Slim was ridden less than 100 miles before I had to give up anything other than a bolt upright riding position. I had the best available components installed on the new metallic black frame:

Campy 8 speed Ergo Gruppo
Hugi Hubs
Mavic CID Reflex SUP rims
Titanium spokes
Conti Grand Prix 23mm tires
Phil Wood BB & BSC 103mm
TTT Status 1" bar - 90mm/72/26 Grey
TTT Forma SL Ergo Power
Black and yellow bar tape

It is a beautiful bike and gives a very smooth and fast ride.

I thought that I would give the folks here a chance before I put it on Ebay. The best offer over $1200 takes it (over $4000 invested). Let me know if you would like to see some pictures. All questions cheerfully answered. Thanks - Steven

Last edited:

Jeeves

Crap!

Man, I am interested. I need to check the size of my Slim (which I think is 52, and a little small). Also, do you have a year on the bike, and can you tell me the fork it's got on it?

Thanks,
-Raj

(ps, if it's not too much trouble, I'd love pics at rajiva@cville.net)

Seven

Hello Raj and thank for your interest. It is a 1991 and the fork says "Columbus Foderi Laminati" and has sloped shoulders. Also please note that the color is metallic black and is quite striking.

I forgot to mention that it has an extremely comfortable Vuelta Megadrive Saddle.

I will email a couple of pictures now and will post some to the forum as soon as I figure out how to do it. Thanks -

Steven

bushpig

Jeeves said:
Man, I am interested. I need to check the size of my Slim (which I think is 52, and a little small). Also, do you have a year on the bike, and can you tell me the fork it's got on it?

Raj, If you get a bigger bike, I am looking for a 52 cm Slim. If yours is available, please mail me at bushpig.vrc@gmail.com. Thanks.