• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

1995 Buck Shaver -$900/b.o.

matt trakker

1995 (maybe 1996) Fat Chance Buck Shaver. 19" "Large" frame. 24 speed. 26" rims and tires. Serial no. "BS L 81"

Black with yellow clearcoated graphics. Remarkable shape, I believe it was spec'd out when new with components at a bike shop in Colorado for an older gentleman who rarely rode it.

Definitely worthy of displaying, which is all it has been used for in the last decade or so, or just ride it as it was intended. This bike is very light and fun to ride. Aside from some paint nicks along the bottom of the frame and some scratches in a few places (all were touched up before I bought it) it's in amazing condition and shows great.

Random features include:
-Manitou 4 front fork (excellent working condition and it looks brand new)
-Salsa stem and Salsa Pro-Moto handlebars.
-Forte carbon-fiber bar ends.
-Ritchey headset
-Shimano Deore LX components
-Sampson crankset
-Mythos XC tires with red sidewalls
-Curve brakes with Dia Compe levers
-Grip shifters
-Matrix rims
-Coda saddle (the seatpost is backward in the pictures, the previous owner did that and I never got around to putting it back)
-basic set of Wellgo pedals are on it. Nothing wrong with them, but I was planning on upgrading.

I also have the original Zoom stem and Titec bar, which will be included with the sale if desired.

Made in USA, and most of what makes up this bike is US made, with some of the components and the tires in Japan. Very high quality parts, no Chinese stuff.
This is a beautiful bike and if you're looking for a Fat Chance of any kind it is definitely a must see. Total conversation starter. I really hate to sell it, but it's gotta go, I never ride it, and I need money!

As far as price goes, asking 900 or best reasonable offer. Feel free to try me, the worst I can say is no. I'm kind of looking for a local sale, but if someone far off really wanted this bike I'd look into shipping it.

Shoot me a PM or post here if you're interested. Thanks in advance!

Pics:

IMG_6148.jpg

IMG_6150.jpg
IMG_6151.jpg
IMG_6152.jpg
IMG_6153.jpg
IMG_6149.jpg