• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Bontrager Ti Lite frame, large, and Z2 fork

mtbspirk

Hi guys,
Posting this here first before I list it on ebay. I'm selling my Bontrager Ti Lite frame and Marzocchi Z2 Atom Bomb fork. I'm assuming that members here know about the Bontrager history. Needless to say, very few Ti frames were built. I've had the frame about 3 or 4 years, ridden occasionally. Size is Large, 23" effective TT length. It's in overall very good condition. There are a few light scuffs and cable rub areas, one small ding near the BB shell on the down tube (see picture). The "titanium" decals on the top tube were pretty much worn off, so I removed the remaining pieces. The "Bontrager" decals on the down tube show signs of wear and peeling, but remain intact. The fork is in very nice condition. There are a few light scratches and wear marks, but nothing major. Also includes a Chris King headset, bearings are butter smooth. I know the 1" steer tube parts are getting harder to find, that's why I'm including them in the package.
I really like this bike, it handles great in tight single track, light and responsive. I think the frame is just a little too big for me, I had a hard time dialing in the fit. If I lived near trails that favored the handling more, I'd probably keep it. However, the garage is too full to keep it around for the amount of use it gets.

I'm looking to get $800 plus actual shipping cost from Phoenix, AZ. [My wife can ship UPS from her business, which offers very good rates. She's with an online catalog company that has a discount UPS contract]. I would prefer to ship within the US, but willing to discuss. Feel free to contact me with any questions. I'll try to check in here often, but you can probably get faster replies by emailing me at mtbspirk at hotmail dot com.
Thanks,
Dave

Attachments

• IMG_1368.JPG
    IMG_1368.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1369.JPG
    IMG_1369.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1370.JPG
    IMG_1370.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 14