looking for Yo frame, medium

fat-tony

Staff member
I am looking for a 91-94 Massachusetts fab'd Yo Eddy frame. Condition needs to be structurally good with no rust but does not have to be a beauty queen because it will be getting a fresh powdercoat and the fact that I will not be just looking at this one, I am going to ride the hell out of it.

What you got? :)

bushpig

Keep your eyes out on Ebay. Beat, but sound, Yo's go relatively cheap and come up with some frequency. I think the last frame was around $200 or so.

1992 Medium Yo

Hey Tony-
I've got a Yellow Yo frame and fork in medium that I bought new in the Summer of '92. It's always been a little too small for me. One of the chain suck area scratches is almost deep enough to call a gouge and there is a very minor indentation on the underside of the down tube. I can't post pics here because the file size is a little too big and I don't know how to change it. I'd like to get $600 for frame and fork (fork is threaded and has never been cut down so you can add about an inch worth of spacers above headset upper bearings). -Max

fat-tony

Staff member
Hey Tony-
I've got a Yellow Yo frame and fork in medium that I bought new in the Summer of '92. It's always been a little too small for me. One of the chain suck area scratches is almost deep enough to call a gouge and there is a very minor indentation on the underside of the down tube. I can't post pics here because the file size is a little too big and I don't know how to change it. I'd like to get $600 for frame and fork (fork is threaded and has never been cut down so you can add about an inch worth of spacers above headset upper bearings). -Max

I sent you an email.

fat-tony

Staff member
still looking

Was offered a nice one, but it didn't work out for me. I waited too long and at least it went to a Fatcogs' member.

So I am still looking for a Medium Yo 1992 - 1994 Mass. Fab'd frame. Let me know if something comes up. It will be getting a powdercoat so scratches and decals don't matter. No rust or structural problems though.

Send me a PM

T

Last edited:

thrashin

like others said before keep an eye on ebay. it all depends on timing really, i sold one frame about a year ago for 800+ and recently bought another for a little over 300. you'll find one, just be patient