700 grams of Igleheart goodness

buckshaver1967

Ingleheart fork

Yes, that is an awesome rigid fork, it's a beauty for sure! I have an Ingleheart rigid fork that is made just like a Fat BOI rigid fork. It rides like a dream and is very light.
Have fun with it ....post some pics of your wicked when you build it up.

DC

Nice fork!
Does Chris I. use the teardrop gussets on the back of the blades on his new forks?
Looking forward to seeing it installed on the Wicked

rmp

Nice fork!
Does Chris I. use the teardrop gussets on the back of the blades on his new forks?
Looking forward to seeing it installed on the Wicked

Nope, no gusset on the back of the new fork. Forgot to ask him about it afterwards. Maybe the heat treated legs don't need it?

Anybody else have a Wicked unicrown fork here? The dropouts appear to say Shimano on them. I know the Yo Eddy forks had Campy dropouts, but the Wicked forks are less famous.

Still waiting for headset parts from Chris King to finish up the new fork (longer steerer, going from GripNut to TwoNut. I'll bring it into the shop when it's done!

rmp

argh, got all of the headset parts last night, but could not get the Chris King baseplate to sit flat at the base of the steerer/crown.

I'll have the LBS take a wack at it today. Maybe pics tonight if they can fix that up.

rmp

DC

argh, got all of the headset parts last night, but could not get the Chris King baseplate to sit flat at the base of the steerer/crown.

I'll have the LBS take a wack at it today. Maybe pics tonight if they can fix that up.

rmp

Jason is the wrench on duty at Wheels today, he should be able to get you going.