Factory Ti BOI forks - made by ex employees ?

Stingercut

I tend to agree but a FB guy called Brent Davis from Mass, said there were a few made by factory employees. I have never seen an exact BOI replica made in Ti, though i would like too :p

colker

I tend to agree but a FB guy called Brent Davis from Mass, said there were a few made by factory employees. I have never seen an exact BOI replica made in Ti, though i would like too :p

I guess an exact BOI in ti would be too flexy and maybe.. prone to breakage. You need different parameters in titanium.

Stingercut

I have Morati Ti forks on my 97 FAT Ti and they are incredible to ride. Perfectly complimenting the frame handling. No suspension is needed with Ti post, Ti riser bars and stem. I sold a set of Ti segmented forks to a chap in Germany for his FAT Ti and he also loves the ride/handling. My point is, i’m surprised there are not more high end segmented fork offerings in Titanium. Of course they need to be well made, stiff enough etc and they are costly but still on par with quality suspension forks. I have heard of brake judder/over flex issues on the longer 29er Ti forks eg Black Sheep Ti. When made right they just flat out transform the ride.