Medium/Large Yo Eddy

Ronin 09

Hi guys,

greetings from down in Oz!

I've been wanting a Fat City cycles since high school (15 years ago!), during which time my uncle has been owner of a Monster. He won't sell it to me, even though it sits in the shed, unridden.

I'm looking for a late model Med/Large Yo Eddy frameset (say an 18") - I'm about 5'11" so that should be perfect.

I'd preferably like the aqua fade, and it is mandatory to have the original forks.

It would need to be posted to Melbourne, Australia, or alternatively if you can pack it well, and meet me in LA in May (I'll be there for 3 days) I will bring it back myself.

Many thanks in advance, please show me what you've got!

rgds
Marcus

Ronin 09

yep. I figured that is the case. still working on my uncle to see me his monster haha.

it's worth spending coin on though.

Last edited:

fat66

might have one

Hi guys,

greetings from down in Oz!

I've been wanting a Fat City cycles since high school (15 years ago!), during which time my uncle has been owner of a Monster. He won't sell it to me, even though it sits in the shed, unridden.

I'm looking for a late model Med/Large Yo Eddy frameset (say an 18") - I'm about 5'11" so that should be perfect.

I'd preferably like the aqua fade, and it is mandatory to have the original forks.

It would need to be posted to Melbourne, Australia, or alternatively if you can pack it well, and meet me in LA in May (I'll be there for 3 days) I will bring it back myself.

Many thanks in advance, please show me what you've got!

rgds
Marcus
marcus, i have a 92 Yo I am ready to part with,,,,,,,,it has the pressed in BB, metallic grey paint
mark g