yo eddy fork questions

yojoe

I'm getting ready to build up a Yo Eddy Team (purple yo sm 217) that I bought from a friend (gathering dust in his basement). Don't know the year, but it's from NY. I'm trying to figure out what suspension fork options are out there. The bike had what appears to be its original fork - a silver RockShox Judy xc that measures about 410mm from axle to crown. Does anyone know if this fork measurement is correct for this small frame? Most of the 85mm short travel forks out there seem to measure about 450mm. I don't want to change the geometry, but I don't know if the Judy was correct for this frame.

Any ideas?

Joe
a few miles from Somerville

colker

I'm getting ready to build up a Yo Eddy Team (purple yo sm 217) that I bought from a friend (gathering dust in his basement). Don't know the year, but it's from NY. I'm trying to figure out what suspension fork options are out there. The bike had what appears to be its original fork - a silver RockShox Judy xc that measures about 410mm from axle to crown. Does anyone know if this fork measurement is correct for this small frame? Most of the 85mm short travel forks out there seem to measure about 450mm. I don't want to change the geometry, but I don't know if the Judy was correct for this frame.

Any ideas?

Joe
a few miles from Somerville

i believe yos of that vintage ride well on marz bombers. taller BB, 70