Looking for S/M or M YO Eddy

awesometown

Hi Folks-

This is my very first post. Like most of you, I'm trying to fulfill my boyhood dream of owning a fat chance YO Eddy. I'm returning to mountain biking after a long hiatus of road riding and there's no better way that I can think of than with the bike I always wanted.

What I'm looking for: I'm interested in YO Eddys from 1990-99, all years will be considered. A s/m or m size as I normally ride a 16.5-17.5 mtb. I would prefer frame and fork since I'm going to give it a shiny new build but I'm open to complete bikes as well. I am located in New York City, and will pay via paypal. If you're a reasonable distance away a pick up isn't out of the question.

Thanks in advance. If don't have a bike for sale, but see a good ebay link or a for sale forum link that I might have missed this is the place to post it as well.

Dan O

Yo Eddy for sale

Hi. I'm currently selling my Yo Eddy. 1991 medium with original fork. My current Craigslist listing below. Let me know if interested. Thanks.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/bik/4645860218.html

Hi Folks-

This is my very first post. Like most of you, I'm trying to fulfill my boyhood dream of owning a fat chance YO Eddy. I'm returning to mountain biking after a long hiatus of road riding and there's no better way that I can think of than with the bike I always wanted.

What I'm looking for: I'm interested in YO Eddys from 1990-99, all years will be considered. A s/m or m size as I normally ride a 16.5-17.5 mtb. I would prefer frame and fork since I'm going to give it a shiny new build but I'm open to complete bikes as well. I am located in New York City, and will pay via paypal. If you're a reasonable distance away a pick up isn't out of the question.

Thanks in advance. If don't have a bike for sale, but see a good ebay link or a for sale forum link that I might have missed this is the place to post it as well.

Richieb

I have this one for sale - $1100 complete and will happily ship.

Contact me if you'd like more details. It's a unique Fat employee bike.

14477466747_f3f25ef8bc_c.jpg