Time to rub the magic lamp, Genie...

Doug Carter

Staff member
Ok, I'm counting on good Fat karma to come through for me.

What I would like to find is either a replica frame to what I rode back in 1994 or the right size and shape that can be restored into a similar frame. Yo Eddy! frame in Medium or M/L, preferrably in team violet and a similar-era 1" Rock Shox Judy SL (the yellow one). Mostly the steerer and crown on the fork, as I have the rest of the fork parts already. As long as it isn't bent and beaten, I can work with it.

I'd even be happy to find a team violet Slim Chance, too.

I'll be patient...

d

scant

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doug Carter

Staff member
Well, I bought a Landshark road frame, so you can scratch that off my list of things to buy. I got tired of looking for a Slm that wasn't way overpriced or beat to hell. :) A Yo! in M/L is all that is left. Any paint color is ok, because it will probably be repainted, but 1990 to 1994 is most specific, with no rust.

Just bouncing this to the top of the list,

dc

SSjason232

Ive got a ML, Its listed in the For Sale Forum right now. Check it out and let me know if its something your interested in.

Doug Carter

Staff member
Still seeking a '90 to '94 Somerville Yo Eddy frame in M/L, in any color or any condition (except rust or dents). It will be resprayed, so color isn't an issue anymore.

Bumping the first post ever made in the forums up to the top of the list again. :D