Old and Fat

BiggerMig

Howdy y'all. I am the proud owner of an old Fat. I'm the second owner and the gentleman I bought it from told me it was a 1987. He said it wasn't a Monster or a Wicked. It originally had chainstay mounted brakes but he sent it back to fat for a repaint and seatstay brake mounts. So here's the question: What do I have? I've owned this thing for about 18 years now and have just gotten around to asking this question, so take your time in answering. Thanks.

MikeyNYC

Howdy y'all. I am the proud owner of an old Fat. I'm the second owner and the gentleman I bought it from told me it was a 1987. He said it wasn't a Monster or a Wicked. It originally had chainstay mounted brakes but he sent it back to fat for a repaint and seatstay brake mounts. So here's the question: What do I have? I've owned this thing for about 18 years now and have just gotten around to asking this question, so take your time in answering. Thanks.

Welcome. Please post a photo and look for the serial # under the Bottom Bracket and maybe we can help you figure out what you've got? :thup: