• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

FS buck shaver 94 in arrest me red s/m

I'm thinking I am never gonna get round to finishing building this let alone start and I'm getting a custom frame made by Demon frameworks now so defo never gonna start so

one arrest me red buck shaver has a small dent in the down tube will get pics up when im home next week and i dont want to sell it til you've seen pics it's S/M and i've drill the bottom bb shell straight through into the bottom of the seat tube and taped a thread into the bb shell and fitted a stainless grub screw (as no one really wants a rotten seat tube) the little flat seat clamp al-liner was bent slightly so has been ground of professionally by me (Engineer by trade) it needs a re spray to make it look nice as its looking a little tired im after £150 posted for her

I also have a Syncros 29.? x 350mm seat post too fit I've tried her and she fitted but i can't remember the .0 size of the top of my head im after £45 and she's in very good condition a couple of small insertion marks near the bottom

A pair of orange f7 forks 1" threadless as i was gonna use these till a BOI turned up there yellow and was gonna get them sprayed when i had the frame done to match both in arrest me red but plans change £47 posted

I'm off shore at the moment but i should be home sunday/monday/tuesday (you know how it is lol) im on most other forums as Cannondaleking and theredchilli knows me personally from mayhem and other retrobike meets as im sure there are other's here that know me too I try to be as honest as i can and as such im not selling any part til you have seen HD pics and you happy with them

Happy trails Dan ;)

theredchili

I'm thinking I am never gonna get round to finishing building this let alone start and I'm getting a custom frame made by Demon frameworks now so defo never gonna start so

one arrest me red buck shaver has a small dent in the down tube will get pics up when im home next week and i dont want to sell it til you've seen pics it's S/M and i've drill the bottom bb shell straight through into the bottom of the seat tube and taped a thread into the bb shell and fitted a stainless grub screw (as no one really wants a rotten seat tube) the little flat seat clamp al-liner was bent slightly so has been ground of professionally by me (Engineer by trade) it needs a re spray to make it look nice as its looking a little tired im after £150 posted for her

I also have a Syncros 29.? x 350mm seat post too fit I've tried her and she fitted but i can't remember the .0 size of the top of my head im after £45 and she's in very good condition a couple of small insertion marks near the bottom

A pair of orange f7 forks 1" threadless as i was gonna use these till a BOI turned up there yellow and was gonna get them sprayed when i had the frame done to match both in arrest me red but plans change £47 posted

I'm off shore at the moment but i should be home sunday/monday/tuesday (you know how it is lol) im on most other forums as Cannondaleking and theredchilli knows me personally from mayhem and other retrobike meets as im sure there are other's here that know me too I try to be as honest as i can and as such im not selling any part til you have seen HD pics and you happy with them

Happy trails Dan ;)

Hey Dan,

Sad your selling it already !!, Cool your getting a Demon Frameworks though, I think you are just behind me on Toms list ;)

good luck with the sale