• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Arrest Me Red Buck Shaver, Size L, '95

MTB Mania

Howdy friends,

Im pondering selling my '95 size L Buck Shaver. I've loved this bike but a recent move is forcing me to downsize my bike collection. The paint is original arrest me red and is in pretty good condition. This bike has been ridden but not too hard and while it shows a few signs of wear and tear, it's in very good overall condition. Some highlights of the build include: Nukeproof wheelset; Matix 176mm crankset; XT thumb shifters; a custom-built segmented fork from Walt Works; TCO seatpost; and more. Im asking $1800 USD for the complete bike but I understand that my pricing might not be totally calibrated so I'll consider all reasonable offers. Mostly, I want the bike to go to a good home!
I would also like to quickly mention that Im also selling
-2007 Indy Fab planet cross
-2001 Ibis Sonoma
-Igleheart 29er frameset
-Steelman singletrack 26er frame
Let me know if you have any questions!
Thanks
-Brendan

MTB Mania

Hi Everyone,
Sorry about the lack of pictures, I cant seem to even get a cell phone photo to format properly for the forum. Anyway, I created an ebay listing with photos of the Buckshaver so have a look if you're interested. Also, I dropped the price to $1500 (USD).
Sadly, I have to move this dear old bike to make space in the garage.
Thanks for looking, cheers!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fat-Chance-...126406?hash=item33d878c886:g:jbQAAOSwehlZ3iVV

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.