Big Little Inch??

leond

Thanks for the help guys. I have the very same bike in L.

While I've purchased other bikes since then, this has always been my standard as to how a XC single track bike should handle. And it's the one bike I can't see myself getting rid of (for sentimental reasons if nothing else).

I've always had either cheap rigid forks or suspension forks on the bike. Now, I want to put a Big One Inch on it. I've sent e-mails to two of the places mentioned on this forum about getting a fork built but haven't heard back yet from either one.

Once I get the fork, I'll want to have it painted to match the bike.

Thanks again for the help,
Leon

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
Not sure which two you've contacted. But if you are in MA, have you tried Igleheart? He was quick to respond to an inquiry I made a little while back, and he's a former Fat welder.

Rody seems to have a really long wait-list. Waltworks is another option, and Tom Teesdale said he could do a segmented fork too, and quite cheaply. Good luck getting it sorted out!

leond

Igleheart and Rody. It was on Thursday so I'm thinking they may be away for the weekend.

If I don't hear back in a bit, I'll try calling. I'm not in a rush. I just want it to come out right.