FS: Syncros 29.4 X 410, matching stem

useyourdagger

Sorry if this is in the wrong place; when I click on the "classifieds" link, it takes me back to the forums. So if there's a better place to advertise this, please let me know. I (sadly) no longer have my Yo Eddy, but I do have a rare Syncros 29.4 seatpost in 410 mm length, long enough for even the longest-legged Fat or IF rider. Comes with matching Syncros hinged stem (1-1/8") complete with all the parts that usually fall off and get lost in the parts box. Asking $50 for the pair, or will trade for interesting stuff. Email is best way to contact me. I can send photos, I take paypal, and shipping is $5.

fat-tony

Staff member
Sorry if this is in the wrong place; when I click on the "classifieds" link, it takes me back to the forums. So if there's a better place to advertise this, please let me know. I (sadly) no longer have my Yo Eddy, but I do have a rare Syncros 29.4 seatpost in 410 mm length, long enough for even the longest-legged Fat or IF rider. Comes with matching Syncros hinged stem (1-1/8") complete with all the parts that usually fall off and get lost in the parts box. Asking $50 for the pair, or will trade for interesting stuff. Email is best way to contact me. I can send photos, I take paypal, and shipping is $5.

When you are "signed in" there is a FOR SALE category at the very bottom of the Forum topics (right next to the WANTED section. Hope that this helps.

It should go there.