• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Zebra painted Fat - 16"

rick

I am having trouble posting pictures, will try to figure it out, can also send pictures on request.
This is a bike that my daughter used when she was younger, would be good for someone else wanting to do the same. At one time it was in the collection at First Flight Bikes.
The paint is ROUGH, but still pretty cool. Original white paint with black zebra stripes. I do not know if the stripes were done at FCC or by the previous owner. Not certain if the fork is stock or not. I do not see a serial number, would guess that it is an 86, has cable routing above the bottom bracket. No dents or structural problems AFAIK, lots of scrapes and such. The parts are a mish mash, some period correct and some not.
seat tube 16" CTT
top tube 21" CTC
cranks Suntour
front derailleur Shimano deerhead
rear derailleur Shimano Deore XT
brakes Shimano
brake levers Diacompe
quick releases Mavic
grips Oury
handlebar ?
saddle Specialized
Seatpost generic Spectre
shifters thumbshifters - mismatched - Deore & Deore XT
stem ?
headset Shimano 600
hubs Shimano XT
rims Ritchey Vantage & Wolber - just discovered that the front rim has a dent, will need to be replaced

this bike would probably be best used as is, if you are looking for a "pre-scratched" bike that you do not have to worry too much about (just what I needed with my kid). If you wanted to fix it up you could repaint the rear triangle and fork, but I would be hesitant to paint over the zebra stripes. looking for $350 plus shipping, drop me a line if you would like to see pictures.

thanks